It started out as a harmless hobby I had no idea it would come to this shirt


So, old Brand went to the It started out as a harmless hobby I had no idea it would come to this shirt, made himself prisoner by the children and transformed into the Night King. But how did he recover his legs? They already explained how the night king was made you tinfoil hat wearing, Starbucks sipping, man thong wearing nuts. It’s actually the mad king fools! The mother of dragons daddy. And that’s why he’s going to dragon stone to get the dragon glass before anyone else does. Everyone Knows that Night King is LittleFinger, I thought this was common knowledge. No one even cares anymore, the main thing is that neuron greyjoy is still alive after it all. If he ain’t then I’m rioting!
It Started Out As A Harmless Hobby I Had No Idea It Would Come To This Hoodie