Last night is a blur I remember sucking tittles and then shitting myself shirt, hoodie


I’m up for it. Do you remember going to see the Last night is a blur I remember sucking tittles and then shitting myself shirt, I wanted to leave halfway through. Some guys were laughing at me. Time travel paradox surely? If it really is bran then he will have no way of knowing that so when he inevitably does go back to stop it then he will fail and become the night’s king again, over and over. I ain’t no expert in time travel, but the theory also theorizes that bran needs to be killed to destroy the night king, maybe this can stop that loop? Also, the theory has its holes. What if Catelyn stark had a miscarriage with bran.
Last Night Is A Blur I Remember Sucking Tittles And Then Shitting Myself Hoodie