John wick didn’t kill all those people for a camaro shirt

Lots of amazing photos from the John wick didn’t kill all those people for a camaro shirt, and people actually involved in the process of shooting this third action masterpiece. I mean he as always did his best and spent almost the whole night on set, putting maximum effort into picturing the running away/ chasing scene in the best possible and most plausible way. I’ve been wondering about the synopsis recently and, as it has been announced. I’m entirely rooting for John and I hope that they won’t kill him at the end. I would be horribly and thoroughly disappointed and distraught if they did so! I’m also keeping my fingers crossed that in the third chapter we’ll discover a bit more about John’s past and his future obviously as well.
John Wick Didn't Kill All Those People For A Camaro V-neck t-shirt