I will drink Coca Cola light here or there I will drink Coca Cola everywhere shirt


Yes, and coca cola zero is I will drink Coca Cola light here or there I will drink Coca Cola everywhere shirt that are your body has no idea what to do with them which actually make them worse for you than sugar in numerous scientific studies it has been shown that people who drink diet soda gain weight. This doesn’t show coke 0 is good, I think they are just showing how much sugar coke has and that is the only lesson I got out of this. Zero still has phenylamine. Not good. However, everything in moderation so a can once in a while isn’t so bad of zero that is. I rather eat my calories than drink them! Absolutely ALL variations of all these soft drinks which are supposed to be healthier for you ARE NOT.
Will Drink Coca Cola Light Will Drink Coca Cola Everywhere Hoodie