I’d love to do whatever I want whenever I want but I’m not a dad momlife shirt, hoodie


My son gets excited when he sees an I’d love to do whatever I want whenever I want but I’m not a dad momlife shirt. He’s a photographer, and instead of killing the animal, he photographs it. The animals continue with his life, and I am proud of his trophy in the form of creativity, not destruction. Next time he goes out maybe he should take a camera instead of a gun and that beautiful creature would still be free and Wild and the rest of us could enjoy him but no he had to take his life way to go kid it doesn’t take a genius to take a gun and kill a defenseless animal it takes someone with compassion and foresight just sit quietly and Relish in the magnificence of this amazing creature hopefully with age and maturity this young man will realize that.
I'd Love To Do Whatever I Want Whenever I Want But I'm Not A Dad Momlife Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’d love to do whatever I want whenever I want but I’m not a dad momlife shirt, hoodie
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/