It’s all messy my hair the house the kids life shirt


This is It’s all messy my hair the house the kids life shirt. No clip-ins, no weave, NO DECEPTION. Smh. Posting this for those who thought I would actually lie to yall. I don’t know why you think I’d care to lie about the health or length of my hair. I’ve never felt the need to make up anything in my hair journey, and have ALWAYS shared the truth with you all good and bad. Like seriously ridiculous, but I guess I had time today… This is a hair tutorial I’m currently editing, but here are a few shots of me parting my hair. My hair is blown out, so curls are completely stretched. Therefore you can see the full length of my hair without shrinkage.
It's All Messy My Hair The House The Kids Life Hoodie

Buy this shirt: It’s all messy my hair the house the kids life shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/