Massage therapist I’ll be there for you shirt, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee


Doug, you have been working so hard and Massage therapist I’ll be there for you shirt. I know you enjoyed it, especially when you fell asleep puffing your lips-so cute. Doug works so hard he deserves a passage. Doug, who does your pedicure? I swear your toenails look better than mine. That helped to soothe me as well. Listening to Doug snore and imagine that I’m getting a massage too. I just tried this with my Leo and he was laying down fine but he kept keeping his head up and wouldn’t relax. I got a Thai massage once and it was the best massage of my life.
Massage Therapist I'll Be There For You Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Massage therapist I’ll be there for you shirt, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/