Official You think I’m weak I think you’re wrong shirt, hoodie, sweater


It is Official You think I’m weak I think you’re wrong shirt.I’m terrified of being seen as incompetent or not worth time, so I panic complete tasks super earlier. And then panic that they aren’t good enough. I become incredibly scared that my issue will frighten away the people I love and leave me alone without a support network. Not everything is black and white, there are clearly layers to this video that people are unaware of. Honestly, this video has been made brilliantly and it’s somewhat upsetting to see people who don’t understand that.
Official You Think I'm Weak I Think You're Wrong Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official You think I’m weak I think you’re wrong shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/