You can’t scare me I have a crazy uncle shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This is You can’t scare me I have a crazy uncle shirt. There needs to be a third comparison, sober. Both alcohol and weed are toxic to your health, personality, and relationships. I think it’s funny how persistent people are at trying to make society believe that marijuana isn’t a dangerous drug. Sure it’s harmless when you’re kicked back at the house with your buddies having fun, but so is alcohol. Both are deadly under the influence the second you get behind a wheel of an automobile. Stop glorifying drugs. You people are all retarded if you think there is even a comparative argument. Alcohol destroys motor skills poisons your entire body and if you have a drop too much you can die. Weed sharpens your focus. Relaxes your mind and muscles.
You Can't Scare Me I Have A Crazy Uncle Hoodie