You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Dunkin’ Donuts I kill you shirt, hoodie


It’s not Dunkin Donuts fault for what came out of a You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Dunkin’ Donuts I kill you shirt, have the employee or ex-employee make a contribution. Have that employee do volunteer work at the Police Department to see all the scum idiots the police have to put up with. Like him. Too bad the PD didn’t tell them we don’t serve Dunkin Donuts in case of a robbery call someone else let them come to your rescue. If a business disrespects law enforcement, I will never go there again. Watch them call 911 if they get robbed cops should ignore those calls too. I have 2 uncles that are retired cops, one was even chief.
You Laugh I Laugh You Cry I Cry You Take My Dunkin’ Donuts I Kill You Hoodie