I’m either drinking Hennessy about to drink Hennessy thinking about drinking Hennessy shirt


It’s fine being the save an I’m either drinking Hennessy about to drink Hennessy thinking about drinking Hennessy shirt. And I’m all for campaigning to end clickbait. But you have to know what clickbait actually is. And when you find out, what happens next will shock you. My favorite drinking game is that one where everybody drinks when they want and how much they want and they talk and sometimes listen to some music, the game it’s called. More fun games we can play while having no idea what the rules are and absolutely not caring AND most importantly getting drunk. I started playing this drinking game a couple of years ago where I drink every time someone asks me to go out for a drink.
Im Either Drinking Hennessy Drink Hennessy Thinking Drinking Hennessy Hoodie