Clorox the law system is like bleach works perfect for whites shirt

I find it fucking hilarious that Clorox the law system is like bleach works perfect for whites shirt man is going to jail for 3 10 years for sexual assault, while another is about to be elected to the highest court of the land. It’s like I said the justice system is like bleach works well for whites but destroys colors. If this tasted good for you. I heard a teaspoon of bleach every half hour is really good for cleaning out your system, lucky for you also heard it taste like bubble gum. That is the sickest thing anyone can say to someone I got a message from that coward telling me to drink bleach who the fuck says a thing like that certainly no one really would ever say a thing like that that’s the lowest thing anyone can say to someone im beyond disgusted.
Clorox The Law System Is Like Bleach Works Perfect For Whites Hoodie