I’m pretty sure my birthstone is wine cork shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


If you believe that I’m pretty sure my birthstone is wine cork shirt. These are corporations, they are not people they are first and foremost money makers. That’s it, it is a machine, not a person. Machines don’t care if you eat or can see your families. It just wants more money, plane, and simple, and it will get it anyway it can. Including treat people like this. Are they unionized? Where is the Union? I have to say as a former educator, teacher unions have gone down the tubes but usually, the hard trades are better. This is inexcusable. Koch brothers and their 40-year agenda to rid our country of unions and democracy so they can take over and be our dictators and us their serfs!
I'm Pretty Sure My Birthstone Is Wine Cork Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m pretty sure my birthstone is wine cork shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/