Sure I’m an occupational therapist that’s not all there is to me shirt, hoodie


If that Sure I’m an occupational therapist that’s not all there is to me shirt! My son in law is a trucker and they give him a fuel card and he doesn’t have to pay to use their truck! These people have a right to be mad this company needs to be shut down! I feel bad for these truckers. You guys don’t really believe this do you? There are strict rules regulating the trucking industry! Your not allowed to drive for 18hrs a day, all those weigh stations you see on the highways they check their logs as well! Besides most of their logs are digital now can’t fake them or fool them!
Sure I'm An Occupational Therapist That's Not All There Is To Me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sure I’m an occupational therapist that’s not all there is to me shirt, hoodie
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/