Official Rick let’s get Riggity wrecked shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


You wanna know why Morty? Because the Official Rick let’s get Riggity wrecked shirt. He threatened to turn me into the intergalactic government so I made him and the government go away. I replaced them both, as the de facto patriarch of your family and your universe. Not so fast Morty, you heard your mom. We’ve got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me. And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but never your dad. You wanna know why Morty? Because he crossed me. Oh, it gets darker Morty. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. The first thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me into the government.
Official Rick Let's Get Riggity Wrecked Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official Rick let’s get Riggity wrecked shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/