Teacher life got me feelin’ like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious shirt


Kids don’t know they can go to theTeacher life got me feelin’ like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious shirt. If you do it at a young age it’s a goal they will strive for. I hear too many people say “I never went to college, the university is too expansive, school is so competitive” and that is all kids hear. My 5th-grade teacher Mrs. Kingston undoubtedly saved me from a lot of torment from bullies and kids. I felt like she loved me like I was one of her own and she once helped me sit down after class and compose a letter to help express my feelings. Best teacher ever. Had great ones in high school too who made me feel accepted.
Teacher Life Got Me Feelin' Like Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Teacher life got me feelin’ like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/