My wife isn’t fragile like a flower she is fragile like a bomb shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My cats have always recognized the My wife isn’t fragile like a flower she is fragile like a bomb shirt, and will even look at me through the mirror when I come into the room and know there’s not multiple of me. I was thinking the same thing, as that is what I have always read and Been Told. But it seems like this video is kind of obviously proving that cats are absolutely capable of recognizing their own reflection. She would sit on the bed in just the place that would allow her to see down the hallway. Both of my cats use the mirrors to watch things.
My Wife Isn't Fragile Like A Flower She Is Fragile Like A Bomb Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My wife isn’t fragile like a flower she is fragile like a bomb shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/