A whole new speed of hero Sonic the hedgehog shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Chey Dub I can’t tell another A whole new speed of hero Sonic the hedgehog shirt. You’re retarded and obviously over emotional. Its not that serious. They’re just dolls. I guess we’re all a bunch of sick bastards for liking them huh? Lol eat a dick. Ive lost 12 pregnancies and i own 6 reborns 1 being an alternative not once have i looked at them and thought thats one of my dead babies infact even the alternative ones are therapeutic! Angel Morales thats great. that’s you though. What did I even say that was so controversial. Kate Trapane i dont know about anyone else but to me your comments making it sound like these alternative Dolls are triggers and offends all women who hve lost babies.
A Whole New Speed Of Hero Sonic The Hedgehog Hoodie