I tried to be a good girl but then the campfire was lit and there was wine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Nah if you like bud I think it’s I tried to be a good girl but then the campfire was lit and there was wine shirt. Nah man you don’t. Don’t like bud too much. Tends to give me a hangover. Get off your high horse, snoots. Don’t have to be a snoot, to know the difference between cheap trash beer and good beer, just need taste buds lol. Nah dude. You’re a beer snootersons McGee. I have buddies that are. Straight up think you’re cool for buying an IPA. Get outta here. I try most their shit and grimace haha. That’s not beer to me. Different strokes for different folks, like I said. But I’m gonna wait for a comeback as to how you’re better than me.
Tried Good Girl Campfire Lit Wine Hoodie