Sloth running team we’ll get there when we get there vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


All of y’all need a Chill tf out the Sloth running team we’ll get there when we get there vintage shirt! I’ve had moments where I’ve been stressed the fuck out and just cried over spilling water. Ever heard of hormones or are you one of those Ms. Perfects or are you a guy? Only 2 logic reasons for you not to understand hormones. You need to chill out the lady I’m 25 and say what you have to say but fuck I’ll cry too if I’d find out my dog hated me for loving the fucker. Everyone no matter what age can ugly cry about dogs, shut up. I cried because my friend’s uncle said I couldn’t baby their dog, you want to lecture me too or what. What if death comes upon your loved ones?
Sloth Running Team We'll Get There When We Get There Vintage Hoodie