We are more than Besties she’s my accomplice and I’m her alibi shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Liz Wilson But why do the We are more than Besties she’s my accomplice and I’m her alibi shirt, hot lunches, coats, warm Mittens, hats, socks? I was a single Mom but had to provide these items for my kids myself. We worked for our own Needs! We didn’t have a big fine home, no car for transportation walked, rode in carpools. Left your coat at school? Have to go back and get it. Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/. Hungry? Pack a lunch. Forgot Your bike at school tough. Walk back to get it or do without don’t steal another kid’s bike. Keep asking the rest of us to pay your kid’s ways and they’ll expect that way the rest of their life. You got your kid, you support them. I did mine.
We Are More Than Besties She's My Accomplice And I'm Her Alibi Hoodie