Floral don’t mess with Mamasaurus you’ll get Jurasskicked shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I’m deaf in the Floral don’t mess with Mamasaurus you’ll get Jurasskicked shirt, find too many people talking at once in a group and trying to converse with me exhausting and draining. It actually makes me feel physically sick at times and bombarded. Even worse if lots of other background noise along with all the voices. Makes me feel dizzy, confused, overwhelmed and often stupid, out if the place and wanting to just get away from them all and it all. I have heard from aids but don’t wear them as they are blue not my choice, no choice the blue stands out too much and can be seen standing slightly larger than the top of my ear.
Floral Don't Mess With Mamasaurus You'll Get Jurasskicked Hoodie