Yes I’m a spoiled son but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome mom she was born in October shirt


I’m laughing my ass off at the yes I’m a spoiled son but not yours I am the property of a freaking awesome mom she was born in October she’s a bit crazy and scares me sometimes don’t flirt with me if you can read this you are already too close shirt, to name a few. The kid and his dad have found an activity that’s fun and educational! How about we clean up the MoMo mess, the bullying mess, the neglected children mess, the suicidal children and the children on drugs mess, to name a few! Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/. I hope this kid doesn’t read the comments, if he does, I hope he’s mature and well adjusted enough to know that some adults are morons. This was great! And children deserve positive feedback when they do something great!
Yes Im Spoiled Son Not Property Freaking Awesome Mom Born October Hoodie