Chicken I may look calm but in my head I’ve pecked you 3 times shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Who honestly keeps their matches in the Chicken I may look calm but in my head I’ve pecked you 3 times shirt? Or anywhere near water? Are u guys for real? Well, yeah. We’ve had to cross streams and kayaks are notoriously damp! The solution for wet matches is put them in a ziplock bag or something. I get the tictac container concept but really it isn’t enough matches. The matching thing wouldn’t work with our “Safety Matches” here in Australia. I think the idea in this video was to keep the matches dry. In the US matches will strike on any hard, rough surface. Matt Ferguson waterproof ziplock bags great also to keep other things dry when in a canoe.
Chicken I May Look Calm But In My Head I've Pecked You 3 Times Hoodie