Come to the dark side the very first image of black hole April 10th 2019 shirt


Before anyone begins reading, you may think I am in a bad place…quite the contrary…I’m awesome. Been married to the love of my life for 11 years, 2 kids with a 3rd on the way. Great job. Amazing future. I’m rosey-posey. Most of this is from revelations of my internal nature from many years ago, so I have dusted this mental file off for your perusal. What I write below is not just regarding past significant others but also…long gone former friends, co-workers, family members…but it is something distinct that I’ve seen myself and other INTPs do…and it is DARK INDEEDCome To The Dark Side The Very First Image Of Black Hole April 10th 2019 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Come to the dark side the very first image of black hole April 10th 2019 shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/