Dear mom I’m sorry your other kids aren’t as awesome as me love your favorite shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Well, of course, you’re right. I am waiting for the Dear mom I’m sorry your other kids aren’t as awesome as me love your favorite shirt, but in the meantime, I’ll be Zip Lining with friends in November and Skiing with family in December. Hope you’re enjoying yourself as well. Silly of me to express an alternate view. Nothing to be gained doing that. I’ll try to be more appreciative of adorably plucky Grannys everywhere. Finding haters for a granny who is making the most out of her life despite her age instead of sitting in a corner and complaining about life like most grannies is the last thing I’ve ever expected.
To Everybody That Don't Like Me But Act Like You Do Here's A Big Fuck You Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dear mom I’m sorry your other kids aren’t as awesome as me love your favorite shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/