Don’t flatter yourself I drunk text everyone shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Then Came the holiday party. I arrived late and I don’t drink so I had an Don’t flatter yourself I drunk text everyone shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt. Scanning the room, I saw that Tara was drunk - again! She was always blotto at these events, hanging on one of her bosses. It was unpleasant because she was sloppy and her already poor boundaries would dissolve completely. About two sips into my tea, the HR Director and Assistaint to our CEO cornered me to tell me I had to drive Tara home because she was drunk. In fact, she was smashed, beyond drunk, and I didn’t want to deal with it - so I stalled. If I were being asked today I’d refuse immediately.

Don't Flatter Yourself I Drunk Text Everyone Sweater

Buy this shirt: Don’t flatter yourself I drunk text everyone shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/