Floral a queen was born in May happy birthday to me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


That is Floral a queen was born in May happy birthday to me shirt. The cat recognizes that it is a reflection and not another cat and tests the theory by seeing if their reflection does the same thing they do. I didn’t think most cats would do this sort of testing, although I have seen elephants do it in videos. Wow, hang on a second!!! A cat that is aware he is looking at a reflection of himself rather than another cat??? That’s honestly incredible! Humans don’t learn that trick until they are 2 years old! I’m astonished as well. Dogs can recognize themselves in the mirror, cats normally don’t. Maybe the exception. That is what is called ‘self-recognition’.
Floral A Queen Was Born In May Happy Birthday To Me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Floral a queen was born in May happy birthday to me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/