Its just a dog first of all thats my child second of all I will punch you in the face shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My dog likes to stare at himself in theIts just a dog first of all thats my child second of all I will punch you in the face shirt. He’s never barked at himself as he would towards another dog, nor has he tried to play with his reflection.. which playing us something he’s constantly doing. He just simply lays there and looks at himself until he decides to find something else to do. However, this is also a dog who likes to watch TV, pop air filled water balloons and bubble wrap. I personally think it’s very possible for some animals to know their reflection even when they’re not known to do so.
Just Dog First Thats Child Second Will Punch Face Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Its just a dog first of all thats my child second of all I will punch you in the face shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/