Trucker’s prayer Lord please help me to be safe as I travel each mile shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I don’t know which category my Trucker’s prayer Lord please help me to be safe as I travel each mile shirt. I hold him up to the mirror and tell him to look. He just stares for a second and looks back at me like he’s saying “yeah it’s my reflection, so what” lol Either he doesn’t recognize it or doesn’t care. Just because your cat stares at itself in the mirror does not automatically mean it recognizes the reflection as itself. Also, a cat looking you in the eyes using a mirror is completely different than understanding its own reflection.
Trucker's Prayer Lord Please Help Me To Be Safe As I Travel Each Mile Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Trucker’s prayer Lord please help me to be safe as I travel each mile shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/