Weed best mom ever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Great question. My Weed best mom ever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt and I went to a friends house for her to take a pregnancy test. She took around 10 tests to be sure. Every single one of them came back positive. We went to my house and talked a few things over. There was a storm of mixed emotions that night. I decided to tell my sister before my mom. She would take it easier. My sister didn't really know what to think. She convinced me to tell my mom. My mom came over about 10 minutes later and my sister told her. She immediately started crying and telling me that my life as I knew it was over and that I needed to make sure that I really wanted this. She was happy but very concerned. I was big into drinking and smoking weed before my daughter was born so I'm pretty sure she thought that I'd be a deadbeat dad. I wouldn't have blamed her if she felt that way.

Weed Best Mom Ever Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Weed best mom ever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/