Ye olde dumb slut shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My two mature cats, but still kittens to me. I need Ye olde dumb slut shirt. They never do this. Barely even in the same room at the same time. I had snickers too! His name was actually Nicky but I always called him snickers or some version of it. He passed away last Christmas under the tree was his favorite spot and this is my favorite pic of him. Yea thats are pretty strange. I don’t think cats are on the list of self recognizers with mirrors. Pretty short list. Chris Semidey is crazy! but I am not going to disagree as I have seen a few cats look both ways before crossing the street and it freaks me out.
Ye Olde Dumb Slut Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Ye olde dumb slut shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/