Baby Sinclair TV show 90’s not the mama vintage shirt


Carries her ‘baby’ around with Baby Sinclair TV show 90’s not the mama vintage shirt. She carries it by the hand, like a child would carry a teddy bear. She takes it outside when she has to go. She sits it next to her food dish while she’s having supper. She brings it to the bed at night to sleep with. I brought Sweet Pea home to live with me when she was 7 weeks old and could fit in the palm of my hand. That day I gave her the ‘baby’ to keep her company at night, because she was so small I was afraid to let her sleep with me yet, and she had to sleep in her crate. At those times of the year that she comes into season, she stays in my bed for 2 weeks and cares for ‘baby’ just as if it were really her baby.Baby Sinclair TV show 90's not the mama vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Baby Sinclair TV show 90’s not the mama vintage shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/