Nicki Minaj because Normani is that bitch shirt

I didn’t know who Travis Scott was Nicki Minaj because Normani is that bitch shirt the only one who didn’t know who he was before. I will say this wasn’t her best album, but it only makes sense that having someone like Kylie Jenner will boost sales and I don’t think it’s beef with the baby lol, the baby is the icing on the cake with their relationship, people are going to envy that. His album wasn’t firing either so I don’t know why people going crazy of it besides this point. Queen isn’t selling well bc it sucks! If you love it that’s great! Chun Li is decent but not great. Nicki Minaj fell out she didn’t use them to promote his tour she a sour puss. Nicki is a joke; needs to grow up. Stop hating on everyone else because you slowly ain’t making it no more. Nikki if you need a job I’m sure love and hip hop got a place for you.
Nicki Minaj because Normani is that bitch Hoodie