Marvel Avengers endgame stronger together lineup shirt

Not my captain. I was defending Marvel Avengers endgame stronger together lineup shirt I changed my mind and now fully agree that she’s egoistic. So many trolls come out of the woodwork whenever there’s a Captain Marvel post! NO thank you I do no support a person calling for inclusiveness then discriminates against a demographic. Captain Marvel: WORST Marvel Studios movie ever produced by Disney Studios parent company! Is Brie Larson only capable of reacting as CM with a head tilt and or face? Genuine question. She misbehaved with Chris Hemsworth and gets an Audi commercial while Chris Hemsworth gets thrown under the bus with no Thor sequels. Marvel studios are living up to its comic legacy. I always wonder if product placement advertising cars in a movie ever works. Like you go see a movie and at one point a character is driving an Audi, so when you leave the theater you suddenly have the impulse to buy a car.
Marvel Avengers endgame stronger together lineup Hoodie