If I wasn’t a teacher I’d be a gangsta rapper shirt


Been following this guy for If I wasn’t a teacher I’d be a gangsta rapper shirt. He is still young finding his voice but how he raps speed and word usage is great. Also, music videos are dope. Man, this shit is sick. Been a fan ever since I heard doozy. I’m so glad there’s another spitter in the game finally. Keep going my man. Don’t fold and turn industry like everyone wants you to. Hopefully, we can meet up sometime and make some music. Stay on your grind. I shared, you are what this generation needs an authentic and lyrical rapper. Great fucking content man. Sorry I haven’t got to hear or discover you sooner. Sister think I’m preoccupied she miss my way to bad but she doesn’t wanna give a call I’m too busy doing raps? Any real rapper wouldn’t let this sad excuse of flow get out especially in like the 4th bar of the song.
If I wasn't a teacher I'd be a gangsta rapper Hoodie