Grey Sloan Memorial hospital shirt, hoodie, sweater 

In Sweden, we have Grey Sloan Memorial hospital shirt maternity/paternity leave. And it’s not the employer who pays for it but the national insurance office. A company I worked for had zero mat leave provision. My colleague took her 2 weeks of annual paid vacation, then 4 weeks unpaid. It really sucks here in the US. This just shows you how far nurses will go to get a break from the hospital job. Woefully inadequate maternity leave in the USA, so far behind the rest of the developed world but go the Czech Republic, 3 years! I worked in an office of women and every one of us had our period at the same time. I rest my case, your honor. I hope by what I’ve seen about the US’s health system that they don’t have to part with money in order to be able to give birth.
Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grey Sloan Memorial hospital shirt, hoodie, sweater 
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/