Papa j’ai essaye de te trouver shirt, hoodie, sweater 

Wow, those Papa j’ai essaye de te trouver shirt really good I have never had avocado on a hot dog or mayo I think that’s what went on top but they looked bomb haha good for you brother man good for you lol no racks of lamb. That’s completely true Italian xd Chilean completely. Bring avocado, tomato, sauerkraut or pebre, and May XD !!! Averienguen xd do well before, because of the Italian leading avocado and took. Little miss monkey saying Yapo and come to say po!!! I am Chilean actually, so it cracks me up so hard. Completos italianos rock dont they??? Is someone in the family related to or Chilean at all. When people talk about families, this is the idea that comes to my mind. Absolutely funny, too cool and all of you are blessed. Keep up the good work. I’m completely hooked to your videos from now on.
Papa J'ai Essaye De Te Trouver Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Papa j’ai essaye de te trouver shirt, hoodie, sweater 
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/