It’s going to be a Goldendoodle coffee and naps kind of day shirt, hoodie, sweater

These are my It’s going to be a Goldendoodle coffee and naps kind of day shirt. I am seeing a lot of adopt a mutt from a shelter instead on this post. I adopted my mutt on the left from the shelter 11 yrs ago. Don’t be so quick to judge people who own these adorable mutts. Toto Ronald a farmer was giving pups away out of his pickup truck at Walmart. We picked Toto Ronald in Dec 1996. He lived for 15 years. Best dog I ever had. A gentle sweet puppy that was great with kids. Our Goldendoodle will be 4 in August. His coat/grooming is nothing compared to the chow and huskies I’ve had. No shedding, no matting, and minimal brushing. Cowboy Magic shampoo and conditioner every other week and we’re golden.
It's Going To Be A Goldendoodle Coffee And Naps Kind Of Day Hoodie

Buy this shirt: It’s going to be a Goldendoodle coffee and naps kind of day shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/