You can’t scare me I have a crazy sister shirt

I have You can’t scare me I have a crazy sister shirt of them. Just lost one of them and the feeling like I am having a nightmare. Loved my sissy to the ends of the earth. I have two sisters Dorothy Stratton and Donna Williams’s are the best sister I love them ever so much. Love your sister Shirley. Love to my sister, Mary Koster, and thanks to her and my niece, Jackie Murnahan, who helped me pack yesterday to get ready to move. I don’t know what I would have done without them. I know my sweet sister, Doris Murnahan, in heaven would have been right with us also. Miss u so much. Love ya all. My 4 beautiful sisters, over the years we have our ups and downs, have our catfights, however, I love and miss you all very much.
You Can't Scare Me I Have A Crazy Sister Hoodie

Buy this shirt: You can’t scare me I have a crazy sister shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/