Pooh I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt

That is Pooh I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt because you are both very slow learner and I have to repeat myself. You should stand still and listen instead of being Pooh. If that’s what your brain is doing no wonder I have to keep lecturing you. I believe our children’s names are somewhere in this comment column. Literally every time you’re lecturing me before I go out but all I can think about is the dance floor and the shots. Then you’ll come to me a little while later and say. “You were a right mom. I should have listened to you. The washing, or leaving cups in our rooms or not moving shoes from the front door or my personal favorite the ‘so what are you gonna do with your life’ lecture.
Pooh I Like To Stay In Bed It's Too Peopley Outside Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pooh I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/