I’m not yelling I’m a South Carolina girl we just talk loud shirt

God has given me, an I’m not yelling I’m a South Carolina girl we just talk loud shirt for prayer since right before I moved to South Carolina a year ago. My wife and I are stronger together. She laid hands on me yesterday, impromptu, to intercede over me. Our girls up and ask for us to pray over them. Sometimes I find myself on some random girl or guy from like South Carolina’s twitter reading a tweet fight they had in like 2018, and I have to ask myself what kind of a weirdo does this then I look in my face cam. This dude just slid into my dm’s on install and asked how I was doing and called me beautiful and he said he missed seeing me. He thinks I’m some girl from his HS in South Carolina wtf is happening.
I’m Not Yelling I’m A South Carolina Girl We Just Talk Loud Hoodie