Damn I make 39 look good shirt

No one said it is Damn I make 39 look good shirt, but I am saying it’s nowhere near what people are tearing about compared to actual real-life hardship. The idea that players want to make a career off of competing with no backup plan is about as out of touch with reality as it gets. The best part about having a roommate from Vietnam is that she thinks it’s so funny when I make jokes about being a slave to capitalism. Don’t worry about it too much, some people just get butthurt easily. People make those jokes all the time. I’ve seen nonwhite people make that kind of list before. to an extent is true. Like I understand that the FGC wants to make a living off of fighting games, but the only way it’s guaranteed is from a high-quality sponsor.
Damn I Make 39 Look Good Hoodie