Halloween Teachers love brains shirt

My brain remembers that Halloween Teachers love brains shirt one time in second grade when you threw up in class or how about that one time in kinder when you peed yourself because your teacher did let you go. Also, the boy you secretly love hates you and just pretends to like you. I said the exact same thing! they r going 2work on it. I think they realize that teachers would love this for it but it’s brand new. it’s from the makers of those yummy Kind Bars! They based it on research on brain development and empathy! Check it out anyway it’s amazing. I know you love failing your students because I guess that’s your goal as a teacher. But have you ever really wanted to be a teacher? Because if not, you’re free to take other career paths. You got brains anyway.
Halloween Teachers Love Brains Hoodie