Libra facts 99% wild at times shirt

Libra season is Libra facts 99% wild at times shirt. May we all look as casually graceful as a Libra doing anything, even in the midst of a breakdown. Want an astrology shorty until they wake up one day n all her shit is packed and she’s moving back with her parents cuz it’s Libra season and she just views you as an inanimate ball of energy that she needs to let go smh please Karen if ur reading this I just wanna see my kids. I gotta ask this, I can’t stay silent, so why are Libras are attracted to Aquarius and Sagittarius, but they know they’re not the relationship type. Thank you on campus girls and gays for blasting Azealia banks so loud I could hear it thru my closed window and im falling asleep humming to the big beat. Libra seasons impact.
Libra Facts Hoodie