I’m a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine shirt

I just got called fat by the I’m a happy go lucky ray of fucking sunshine shirt artist well, he said I was fat, like a few months ago. Welp, what can you do, can’t please everyone. Just remember to be happy with who you are everyone, cause no matter what, someone will have something to say, just to say it. Equally happy that SC clarified in its order on apple by Indira raising, argued by me, that strictures in SC order in Loya case do not apply to senior counsel Jaisingh but applies only to the client. I moved to apply only for a colleague senior counsel. I’m so excited that you guys have been enjoying the new series. we’ve been working really hard on it and I’m just so happy that you guys are into it.
I'm A Happy Go Lucky Ray Of Fucking Sunshine Hoodie