You people must be exhausted from watching me do everything shirt

Safe journey home Jonathan. You must be feeling the You people must be exhausted from watching me do everything shirt but thrilled that your concert was such a resounding success. Can’t wait to see you again soon I hope. Love to you and Team Antoine. I feel so happy and excited about the news, knowing there is another chance I’ll get to see the boys again but I also feel kinda sad for them.. they must be so exhausted and they just deserve to rest at home. Military intervention must always be the last resort once every other possible option been exhausted. That point has been reached for Venezuela where now if the world is serious about confronting evil, no rational, plausible alternative solutions remain.
You People Must Be Exhausted From Watching Me Do Everything Sweater