I’m sorry for what I said while we were trying to park the camper shirt

Miss Betty’s neighbors are I’m sorry for what I said while we were trying to park the camper shirt. I wonder if she goes to church and sings in the choir. Rynearson lives in his camper and moves from state park to state park to avoid being served. Neither gives a shit about Bainbridge. Being extremely patriotic meant that they had to have the Waving Flag lot to park their camper on in Rainbow’s End. I don’t know how many people it took to erect those birds and stars but. When you park next to the courtesy cars at Sussex Campervans, what’s the first campervan that catches your eye? For me, it’s that gleaming butterscotch Manhattan pop-top camper. It’s a four-berth and just look at the comfortable interior.
I'm Sorry For What I Said While We Were Trying To Park The Camper Hoodie