Don’t ever piss off a short girl they’re like cute adorable tiny ninjas of death who are at the perfect height to punch you in the balls short girls are badass shirt

Short girls with Don’t ever piss off a short girl they’re like cute adorable tiny ninjas of death who are at the perfect height to punch you in the balls short girls are badass shirt don’t impress me bc they got some little ass torsos and little ass bodies, so their shit really isn’t that long. Show me a bitch that’s 5’10 with some long hair then ima be impressed. I went to Music Bank arrival for a short moment to see the girls but it was raining so heavily so it’s hard to take pictures with the camera so I didn’t and only watches them with my own eyes. Since it was raining, the girls are walking on my side and Seokyeong told me that it’s. I just saw a video of a girl cutting her own hair and it took me down memory lane in high school.
Don't Ever Piss Off A Short Girl Hoodie