Don’t mess with auntasaurus you’ll get jurasskicked shirt

My aunt, who played a Don’t mess with auntasaurus you’ll get jurasskicked shirt.In supporting my medical education, passed away today from one of the many diseases that I’m training to be an expert in. And I couldn’t do anything. Never felt so helpless and frustrated like this before. Sometimes it sucks to be a doctor. What I found most disturbing about today was the effusive praise for Kavanaugh and Graham from the White House and Aunt Lydia on their Razzie worthy performances, when any sane person would have responded. He’s an uprighteous citizen. Ok, he’s a Gupta lackey, lies under oath, had his wife’s aunt arrested, messed up treasury and SARS, issued dodgy citizenship to the Guptas and much more. But otherwise is of impeccable character.
Don't Mess With Auntasaurus You'll Get Jurasskicked Sweater